Monday, April 28, 2008

Start of a late spring

I am on the fence of about continuing my diet. I have lost 25lbs since I started and honestly, I feel like I'm at a good stable weight. And I'm REALLY enjoying eating naughty foods again and having milk-based coffee drinks, too. What a treat!

But on the other hand, I don't want to GAIN any weight and I'm still in a no-man's land with regards to PANTS. That's right: my size 36 pants practically fall off of me but my 34s are just a scooch too tight. And I hate wearing pants that are too tight.

So I'm going to try to continue and lose those last five pounds. I guess. I might change my mind next week, pants be damned.



But starting approximately now, I can use my new mountain bike to burn calories. Yesterday I went for a one-hour ride and burned 300 calories while getting some fresh air. Here's the route I chose. I ran into some of my Youth Group kids while I was out.

No comments: